Now that the UK will be leaving the European Union, what will Brexit mean for disabled people?
Many areas of our lives will be affected in some way, including:
· Supply of medicines and medical devices
· Travel and accessibility
· Legal Rights
· Employment of Personal Assistants from the EU
· Settlement of disabled citizens from the EU and in the EU
Our regional events are aimed at disabled people and their organisations and other supporters to:
· find out more about arrangements being put in place by the UK and Welsh Governments to ensure a smooth transition
· have your say on strengthening equality and human rights
· help us develop accessible information about Brexit and disabled people
Book your place now!
Supported by Welsh Government’s EU Transition Fund
When and Where
· 25th February 2020: Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
· 28th February 2020: The Ivy Bush Hotel, Carmarthen