Learning Disability Wales are pleased to announce the start of their new training programme which will run from May 2016 to October 2016.
Their new training programme for summer 2016 is full of useful and informative courses such as
- Making Information Easy to Read and Understand
- Personal Relationships and Sexuality
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions (Adults)
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions (Children and Young People)
- Person Centred Thinking SKills
- Person Centred Risk
- Person Centred Reviews
Learning Disability Wales’ training is now part of our Valued Lives project which supports the themes of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
Courses on this programme support the Common Considerations for Care and Support Planning details in the Part 4 Code of Practice on Meeting Needs.
- People Centred
- Promote Well-being
- Outcome based
- Involving wider family, community and careers
- Use appropriate language and communication methods
- Safeguarding and protecting