A workforce for the future – challenges & opportunities
Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference June 9th 2016
David Robinson OBE, Chair of the National Early Action Taskforce and Senior Adviser to Community Links.
Karyn McClusky, Director Scottish Violence Reduction Unit.
Alison Phillips, Chief Executive Public Services Staff Commission.
New digital story and resources on creating faith friendly workplaces.
After attending this conference delegates will:
- be clear about the employment challenges we face for the next five years
- understand the kind of leadership required to progress equality and human rights
- have some insight into how to move equality onto a preventative agenda
- understand how to create more faith friendly workplaces
- have explored how equality can be built into public service reform
- have met the new EHRC Wales Commissioner and heard their vision for the Commission.
Attendance at the conference is free. If you would like to reserve a place please complete the online form at EHRC Wales
Alternatively, complete the attached form and email it to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the conference please contact: 02920 447710.