Now that the UK will be leaving the European Union, what will Brexit mean for disabled people?
Many areas of our lives will be affected in some way, including:
• Supply of medicines and medical devices
• Travel and accessibility
• Legal Rights
• Employment of Personal Assistants from the EU
• Settlement of disabled citizens from the EU and in the EU
Our regional events are aimed at disabled people and their organisations and other supporters to:
• find out more about arrangements being put in place by the UK and Welsh Governments to ensure a smooth transition
• have your say on strengthening equality and human rights
• help us develop accessible information about Brexit and disabled people
There are two events taking place on 25th Conwy Business Centre and 28th Ivy Bush Hotel, Carmarthen. To book your place please contact the office on 029 20887325 or book through Eventbrite. Book here for Conwy and here for Carmarthen.