Finding a course
Learning Disability Wales’ training programme includes a range of person-centred and practical courses for people in the public, voluntary and private sectors as well as people with a learning difficulties and their parents and carers. Refreshments will be available and lunch is included on one day training.
Alternatively, email me your booking request at email@example.com and include your name, organisation, address and phone number.
- Making Information Easy to Read and Understand Level 1 & Level 2
- Personal Relationships & Sexuality
- Welfare Benefit Reform
- Understanding Personal Independence Payment
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions (Adults)
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions (Children & Young People)
- Down Syndrome: Health & Ageing
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Learning Disability and Dementia
- An Introduction to Mindfulness
- Communication Through Touch